The Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club is open to the general public seven days a week with some times blocked out on club competition days.
Thinking of becoming a member? Read about the benefits of membership.
Our minimum dress standard requires that you wear a collared golf (or polo style) shirt, tailored shorts and enclosed golf shoes (or runners) on the course.
The following items are strictly prohibited; swimwear, singlets, thongs, sandals, football jerseys, industrial work attire, work boots
The consumption of alcohol on the course is strictly prohibited. Persons found in possession of alcohol on the course will be requested to leave.
- You must be aged over 18 and hold a current driver’s licence to drive a golf cart.
- The golf cart hire agreement legally binds you to repairs and/or replacement of parts that are damaged during your hire
- Abide by the rules displayed on your golf cart windscreen.
- Avoid damage to the course by staying on cart paths around greens and tees
- avoiding obvious wet areas throughout the course
- staying outside the blue lines bordering the greens and tees.
On the course
- Follow all directions given by club employees and marshals.
- Keep your green fees tag and present it when requested by an authorised person.
- Each player must have a set of golf clubs and a pitch repairer.
- All pitch marks must be repaired.
- All bunkers must be raked on exit.
- All divots must be replaced.
- There must be no more than four players per group.
- A group must keep up with the group in front.
- Intentional damage to the course will not be tolerated.